Looking for a promising career and rewards?
Welcome to InfocusRxTM - # No 1, Medical and Healthcare Communication Agency, offers medical content, design, and technology services to business worldwide. We are seeking candidates having professional qualifications like: Masters in Science, M-Pharma, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc-Nursing, BHMS, BAMS, Pharma-D and relevant degree in Health Sciences to be a part of our in-house medical communication team.
Today, with its team synergy and expertise in research, content and design, the company focuses on providing content writing, business research, advisory, marketing, interactive and website design services for medical/healthcare verticals. Our clients include progressive start-ups, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Universities, mid-size and fortune 500 firms.
Before Applying Check YOUR Eligibility:
- How well you understand scientific and medical information?
- How good are you in written English?
- Are you inquisitive for exploring the medical subject constantly?
- How passionate are you for writing?
- Are you ready to innovate and be a part of progressive company - who pioneered in Medical Writing in India?
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent Subject Knowledge - Biology, Health Science and Medical Science
- Ability to analyze major therapeutic areas and determine specific clinical and educational gaps that justify the rationale for training and development program.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent medical writing and editing skills.
- Ability to assess workload and suggest prioritization to senior staff.
- Demonstrated abilities in collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with project lead and team.
- As medical writer you would be writing, editing and providing quality content for medical / health science training ware development.
- Storyboarding and e-learning content development
- Social Media Content
- You need to ensure accuracy and completeness of training document and format.
- Should be able to perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- To develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (Monographs , Newsletters , Journal supplements , Booklets ,Leave-behinds ,Speaker kits ,Poster presentations, Continuous medical education (CME) ,Medical conference coverage)
Selection process: Screening tests, followed by one of interview.
Compensation: In keeping with industry standards and candidate’s skills/experience.
Qualification: Masters in Science, M-Pharma, MBBS, BDS, MSc, B.Sc-Nursing, Lifesciences , Nutrition , Physiotherapy , BHMS, BAMS
Office Address: InfocusRx, 605, Saptagiri Towers, Begumpet, Hyderabad