Apply if you have an unconventional thought process and immune to work in progressive start-up firm filled with full of adrenaline ….
Welcome to team of right and left brain… Team of creative, subject matter experts, writers, researcher and marketers.
Looking for a promising career and rewards?
Welcome to InfocusRxTM - Experts in medical content, design, and technology services. We are seeking candidates having professional qualification or degree relevant degree in Journalism, Communications, and Marketing to be a part of our in-house digital marketing team.
Today, with its team synergy and expertise in marketing strategy, content, creative and technology, the company focuses on providing digital strategy across the verticals through ZeebraCrossTM and InfocusRxTM.
Our clients include progressive start-ups, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, Universities, mid-size and fortune 500 firms.
Digital Marketing Member
Position offers pride, achievement, Work-Life balance, international tours, attending conferences, in addition to Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Before Applying Check YOUR Eligibility:
- Graduation/PG from Communications, Marketing, Business, Media or Public Relations,( B.Sc , B.Com, BBA,MBA, )
- How well you understand the principles of digital marketing platforms in addition to general marketing and communications concepts?
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, SEO and major marketing channels?
- Are you inquisitive for exploring the medical subject constantly?
- Are you ready to innovate and be a part of progressive company
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 1-2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) with Excellent Communication Skills.
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and about their marketing application
- Project management skills: Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Must have excellent understanding of Business processes and targeted Advertising.
- Client Management skills, as this role serves as client account manager and will interface directly with clients.
- Should be able to quickly produce creative concepts and copy for Advertising
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with project lead and team
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend product launches and networking events
Selection process: Telephonic Interview followed written assessment and personal interview.